How to Deal With Parasites and How to Combat Them
While some parasites have no symptoms in humans, other types can cause sickness and infections. They occur when parasites grow and invade the human organ system which leads to severe illness. They can be dealt with in several ways, including parasite cleanse. This is a dietary course of medical treatment that creates detoxification to the human organs. It helps get rid of any infections created by parasites. There are not reliable resources that suggest an effective method of treating parasitic infections, but you can gather more details on how to fight them off in 12 Parasite Die-off Symptoms and How to Fight Them. We’ve also gathered very useful tips and methods to deal with parasites and ways to combat them.
If you may be feeling any of the following, make sure you know how to fight these symptoms off and read on to know how to combat parasites:
- Skin Rashes
- Emotional and Neurological Disorders
- Anxiety and Depression
- Aches and Pains
- Phlegm or Stuffy Nose
- Flu-like symptoms, Fever, Chills
- Increased GI Upset
Parasites originally start growing and breeding when there are 3 things to drive it:
- An environment suitable for them to live in. A place that isn’t cleaned regularly.
- A vector/route, in other words, a living being (animal or person) that carries the parasite in their organs or on their body.
- A host or destination that gets infected with the parasite and gets sick.
The most effective way to control parasites from growing or spreading is a strict combination of personal hygiene, basic health education, and environmental sanitation.
They can be stopped by basic hygienic actions taken at home that would decrease the chance of their presence in the environment and on any of the family members living there. A few rubbish bins that are strictly for all the rubbish gathered from the household to minimize the number of germs around the house. Regular cleaning of the house (especially the bathrooms) is essential for stopping parasites in general and stopping any other types of germs as well. Finally, regular hand washing is essential because even if young parasites were on your skin, this might be a quick way to wash them off before they go into the skin or start growing.
- Cook meat to temperatures of at least 145°F/62.8°C for whole cuts of meat
- Cook to 160°F/71°C for ground meat and poultry
- Freeze fish/meat to –4°F/–20°C before consuming for at least 24 hours
- After cooking, let the meat rest for around three minutes before consuming
- Avoid eating raw fish and meat
- Avoid eating uncleaned fruits and vegetables.
- Wash, peel or cook raw fruits and vegetables for food (avoid fruits that can’t be peeled)
- No 3-second rules here! Any food that falls on the floor must be at least washed or heated. If any food that fell is not applicable to washing/reheating, then it must be thrown away.
- Avoid drinking water that isn’t bottled or purified
- Avoid ice
- Don’t swim or bath in natural waters (freshwater)
- Avoid foods prepared by vendors on the street
- Cooked and uncooked food need to be stored correctly especially if they’re kept outside the fridge.
Cleansing Diet to Combat Parasites
Before a parasite cleansing diet, make sure you are already constipated. While having a parasite cleansing diet, it’s essential to have a proper, balanced diet with high nutrients included and low sugar consumption. Make sure you have a lot of fiber sources regularly, as it keeps your bowel movements regular while you’re on a cleansing diet. Natural practitioners believe that a diet with high nutrients combined along with a healthy dose of probiotics that will help keep your body protected from any future infestation. Avoid coffee, alcohol, and refined grains as well.
- Berberine: it helps protect against tapeworm infection. Its found in herbs like goldenseal and coptis.
- Papaya Seeds: a research has shown that after seven days of papaya seeds treatment, the human body treated had their stools cleared of parasites.
- Pumpkin Seeds: pumpkin seed extracts were found to have some anti-parasitic activity.
- Wormwood: The herb contains compounds called sesquiterpene lactones, which are known to have weakened parasite membranes.
It can be tempting to want to quickly try natural remedies in order to get rid of intestinal parasites and speed up your recovery. Find out if you do have parasites as well as its essential to know before you start cleansing. Sometimes, cleansing before knowing your diagnosis for sure may create more harm than good. If you think you have parasites already, it would be very crucial to consult your physician to get properly diagnosed and get the proper treatment.