Top 10 Benefits of Vitamin E and Its Alternate Sources
There is a vitamin that plays a major role of antioxidant and prevents free radical damage to particular fats in the body that are necessary for health and naturally slows aging. Wondering about the name of that vitamin? Well, it is vitamin E, and believe it or not, the benefits of vitamin E do not end here. Other benefits that it offers are – it works as one of the important fat-soluble vitamins that are needed by many organs, neurological processes, and enzymatic activities. This vitamin is found in several food items and supplements. One of the best supplements that one can take for vitamin E is Evion 400.
There are many uses of Evion 400 for consuming vitamin E apart from that are mentioned above. In this article, we are going to discuss the top 10 benefits of consuming Vitamin E and its alternative sources:
- Maintaining Cholesterol Levels: Cholesterol is required for proper functioning of nerves, cells, and hormones. It is a natural substance that is produced by the liver. In its natural state, it is balanced, healthy, and normal in the human body. However, when the cholesterol gets oxidized, it becomes harmful for the body. Various studies have shown that vitamin E isomers prevent the oxidation of cholesterol. In this way, consuming vitamin E can maintain the cholesterol levels in the body.
- Repairs Damaged Skin: Vitamin E improves the texture of skin by giving strength to the capillary walls and hence improves the elasticity and moisture. Moreover, it works as a natural anti-aging agent for your body.
Read More About: Top 5 Medicines to Increase Vitamin B
Balances Hormone Levels: Vitamin E balances the levels of the hormone naturally. It regulates your nervous system and endocrine. Some of the common symptoms of hormonal imbalance are – weight gain, fatigue, change in the texture of skin, irregular periods, and anxiety. So, if you consume vitamin E, you may attain hormonal balance and resultantly weight loss.
- Thickening of Hair: Vitamin E oil is able to retain natural oil of your hair and hence it can reduce the damage caused to them due to the environment. By promoting blood circulation on scalp, the vitamin E oil reduces the dryness of hair. In this way, it helps your hair look fresher and healthier.
- Helps to Reduce PMS Symptoms: Taking the capsules of vitamin E two to three days before menstrual period and two and three days after it can help to reduce PMS symptoms such as anxiety, cramps, food craving, etc. Vitamin E does this by balancing the hormones.
- Helps to Reduce the Symptoms of Alzheimer’s Disease: Taking vitamin E in Alzheimer can reduce the worsening condition of memory loss. If this vitamin is taken with vitamin C, it can reduce the risk of developing different forms of dementia.
- Improves Eyesight: One of the common causes of blindness is macular degeneration. Consuming vitamin E can help to reduce the risk of macular degeneration. In this way, vitamin E also improves the vision, but it should be consumed with vitamin C, zinc, and beta-carotene to get better effects in this case.
- For Development and Growth of Fetus: It is one of the recommended multivitamins during pregnancy. This is because it helps to provide proper growth and development to the fetus. The experts say that the consumption of vitamin E should be started from the day of conception as it helps to provide the required nutrients to develop the brain and other neurological organs of the fetus.
- Can Lower Down the Risk of Cancer: Vitamin E helps to reduce the harmful effects of critical medical treatments like dialysis and radiation to treat cancer. This is possible because of the presence of antioxidants in this vitamin that fight with free radical of the body. It also reduces the side effects of certain medicines that may cause damage to longs or hair loss.
- Improves Muscle Strength: Vitamin E reduces the oxidative stress that can come to your muscles after exercise and thus improves muscle strength. By promoting the circulation of blood it eliminates fatigue also.
These are some of the top benefits that you can achieve if you consume vitamin E regularly. However, its overdose can be harmful, thus it is recommended to consult your doctor before you start consuming it.