Lying between Miami and Fort Lauderdale, the city of Hollywood is considered one of the top-ranking beach destinations in the United States. This city bears the same name as the famous Los Angeles neighborhood. Yet, Florida's Hollywood doesn't boast movie stars and studios or huge mansions. The main attractions here are a long stretch of golden sand beach and crystal clear water. It is highly praised for its cleanliness and safety standards and is also home to over 50 restaurants and more than 30 boutiques and shops. Given all this, Hollywood Beach is considered a perfect solution for both temporary and permanent residence in Florida.
Hollywood Beach Highlights
Why is this particular town so attractive to tourists and potential residents? Apart from the beautiful beach, there are a few more features that have a significant impact on its popularity, and they are as follows:
- Waterfront. Another Hollywood hotspot that complements its sandy shore is the 4-mile long boardwalk. It is one of the best beach promenades in the country. This pedestrian walkway has a very dynamic atmosphere due to the number of activities and events that take place here every week. Cycling, jogging, or rollerblading are a popular pastime. Booking a boat trip or renting jet skis will not be a problem either. The public enjoys live music performances at the Hollywood Beach Theater five nights a week. For families, the neighborhood offers two parks specifically dedicated to children, not to mention mentioning the coast's magnificent views.
- Downtown Hollywood. Once in a while, consider escaping from the variety of beach activities to visit the city's historic downtown. Here you can immerse yourself in the rich culture and growing penchant for the arts of the region. You will find various galleries, art installations, and murals everywhere. There's even an arts hub called ArtsPark in the Young Circle area.
- Unspoiled nature. The Anne Kolb Nature Center is one of the most inviting places to explore nature in Florida. Rent a kayak and break a path through the Hollywood mangroves. Whether traveling by bike, canoe, or on foot and watching birds in this park is an unforgettable experience.
Hollywood Beach Real Estate
Life in Hollywood is calm and pleasant, and it is possible to buy or rent real estate of any type and for every taste. Hollywood is the second most active South Florida region today in terms of the real estate market. Therefore, it is not surprising to see more and more new projects flourishing there, such as Alexander Towers, Apogee Beach, Aquarius Diplomat Residences, Sage, and others. Many other projects are under development to date. Hence, Hollywood Beach condos are considered the most popular and convenient type of accommodation.
Residential Units at Hyde Beach House
Hyde Beach House is a 43-story luxurious condo tower situated on a thin strip of land between the Intracoastal Waterway and the Atlantic Ocean. Within a few minutes' walk from the Aventura shopping mall, the residential complex is one of the biggest commercial centers in the U.S. The surrounding area shows off many exclusive residences, Bal Harbour Shops, and the picturesque Gulfstream Park. The perks of Hyde Beach House include:
- swimming pool and a pool deck overlooking the scenic neighborhood
- outdoor dining area and movie theater
- sports club accommodating tennis and racquetball courts
- modern fitness center featuring cardio theater
- stylish entrance lobby
- water sports available in an aqua club
- health spa and rooftop lounge
All the public spaces are decorated with vibrant installations and furnished with exquisite pieces from renowned designers. Available for both renting and buying, 1, 2, and 3 bedroom residences feature luxurious furniture, security equipment, spacious closets, climate control systems, airy terraces, and other technologies and amenities.